Celebrate Girl Scout Week
From March 6-12, troops across the country will celebrate the first Girl Scout meeting, held March 12, 1912, in Savannah, Ga. Some ways to celebrate?
- Buy Girl Scout cookies. Just hit your local grocery store, and you're sure to find a troop selling Thin Mints, Tagalongs, Samoas and more. Load up. They go quickly.
- Pick up a Girl Scout hoodie. Perfect for spring, this blue and white striped pullover features a small Girl Scout patch, $36. At GirlScoutShop.com.
- Grab a collectible. Commemorate next year's 100th anniversary of Girl Scouts with a mug, $11, pen, $1.50 or T-shirt, $12-$16. All at GirlScoutShop.com.
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- LAW SCHOOL OR COPYCAT would'nt it be a difficult profession ( lawyer)if anyone could use your court case defense as plaintiff or defendant
- Discuss Derian douglas hickman's answer to: 01/16/2013 Order Sua Sponte to/for: Entered 2 day's before initial scheduling conference 01/16/2013
- Court Filings and Court Records updated daily Go Back Lawsuit or other court case details PlaintiffBROOKS, ZINA EULLETECase #DF-00-20075 Defendant HIC...
Start by teaching him that it is safe to do so.