Celebrate Girl Scout Week
From March 6-12, troops across the country will celebrate the first Girl Scout meeting, held March 12, 1912, in Savannah, Ga. Some ways to celebrate?
- Buy Girl Scout cookies. Just hit your local grocery store, and you're sure to find a troop selling Thin Mints, Tagalongs, Samoas and more. Load up. They go quickly.
- Pick up a Girl Scout hoodie. Perfect for spring, this blue and white striped pullover features a small Girl Scout patch, $36. At GirlScoutShop.com.
- Grab a collectible. Commemorate next year's 100th anniversary of Girl Scouts with a mug, $11, pen, $1.50 or T-shirt, $12-$16. All at GirlScoutShop.com.
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- At the internal revenue serice level it is not difficult to identify the inventor of a product or service they are taxable so are the salary's.
- A motion to dismiss filed; is also using a motion to avoid perjury(having to testify under oath) correct?
- The need for a military is consistant with the intellect on the land being able to convert metals into a computer example
Start by teaching him that it is safe to do so.