Celebrate Girl Scout Week
From March 6-12, troops across the country will celebrate the first Girl Scout meeting, held March 12, 1912, in Savannah, Ga. Some ways to celebrate?
- Buy Girl Scout cookies. Just hit your local grocery store, and you're sure to find a troop selling Thin Mints, Tagalongs, Samoas and more. Load up. They go quickly.
- Pick up a Girl Scout hoodie. Perfect for spring, this blue and white striped pullover features a small Girl Scout patch, $36. At GirlScoutShop.com.
- Grab a collectible. Commemorate next year's 100th anniversary of Girl Scouts with a mug, $11, pen, $1.50 or T-shirt, $12-$16. All at GirlScoutShop.com.
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- If it is a law it should be amended i was barred for 5 years for falling asleep while reading at barnes and noble dc
- What is the fee for filing to run for office? There is no filing fee for U.S. Presidential candidates or people running as write-in candidates
- ATTORYNE'S ONLY (PARALEAGEL'S WELCOM) A phrase that indicates the permission given by a court to an indigent to initiate a legal action
Start by teaching him that it is safe to do so.