Celebrate Girl Scout Week
From March 6-12, troops across the country will celebrate the first Girl Scout meeting, held March 12, 1912, in Savannah, Ga. Some ways to celebrate?
- Buy Girl Scout cookies. Just hit your local grocery store, and you're sure to find a troop selling Thin Mints, Tagalongs, Samoas and more. Load up. They go quickly.
- Pick up a Girl Scout hoodie. Perfect for spring, this blue and white striped pullover features a small Girl Scout patch, $36. At GirlScoutShop.com.
- Grab a collectible. Commemorate next year's 100th anniversary of Girl Scouts with a mug, $11, pen, $1.50 or T-shirt, $12-$16. All at GirlScoutShop.com.
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- 50 million people vote and 25% do not vote for you =12.5 million would you really want your image on tv after position ended(you r your entity
- LAW SCHOOL OR COPYCAT would'nt it be a difficult profession ( lawyer)if anyone could use your court case defense as plaintiff or defendant
- Is it legal to claim relation to a person ? ( OR DOES IT HAVE TO BE FOR MONATERY GAIN) TO BE ILLEGAL ?
Start by teaching him that it is safe to do so.