Giveaway: Stokke Tripp Trapp Highchair and Baby Set
Besides being trendy and modern design, the Tripp Trapp is environmentally friendly and adjustable, too. As your kid grows, the Tripp Trapp grows with him. You can even remove the baby seat and use it as a perch for an adult.
We are giving two winners their own Tripp Trapp high chair and baby set, the plastic harness that holds infants in.
To enter to win, leave us a comment telling us what your messy eater's favorite food to play with is.
But wait! That's not all! We're also giving away an HP laptop, Jessica Simpson Collection Perfume, a luxury Suki skincare package and AVON lipstick. Click here to enter and share with your friends!
• To enter, leave a comment below telling us your messy eater's favorite food to play with.
• The comment must be left before 5 p.m. ET on March 18, 2011.
• You may enter only once.
• Two winners will be selected in a random drawing.
• Two winners will receive a Stokke Tripp Trapp high chair and baby set. Retail value of each prize is $333.99.
• Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are 18 and older.
• Click here for complete Official Rules. Winners will be notified by e-mail, so be sure to provide a valid address!
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- Why should anyone listen to a _____, what makes her an expert? Harpo is jus an actress, all she does is sit on her tush & claim she knows it all. ...
- Cant upload foia for federal election commission primary election results or general for derian douglas hickman or the e-mail
- If every thing was free there would be a precentage of people that would have to pay money
Start by teaching him that it is safe to do so.