Shamrock Crafts for Kids on St. Patrick's Day
What you'll need:
• Green tissue paper
• Green pipe cleaners
• Green jingle bells
What to do:
1. Lay tissue paper flat on a work surface. Measure and mark 7-inches from the edge of the tissue.
3. Cut out along the edges to make squares.
4. Count out six squares and lie them flat on the work surface.
6. Fold rectangle in half to make a smaller square by bringing side edges together.
7. Fold the bottom open corners up to meet the top corner on the diagonal. (Hint: Like you are folding paper to make a paper snowflake.)
8. Hold triangle in hand along open edge.
10. Snip a teeny, tiny hole at the bottom point.
11. Unfold to make a clover shape.
12. Thread one jingle bell onto pipe cleaner about 1-inch down. Fold the pipe cleaner over itself and twist to secure.
14. Twist and wrap a second pipe cleaner around the first on the underside of clover tight to tissue paper. Twist to secure end.
15. Twist a third pipe cleaner around the first one to make stem secure.
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- If it is a law it should be amended i was barred for 5 years for falling asleep while reading at barnes and noble dc
- Governor at 15 the average life expectancy in 1950 was about 50 making 25 middle age and your prime about 15-17
- Copyright court case litigation? the words spoken by attorney at trial ? in defense of a product or person(or as plaintiff or defendant))
Start by teaching him that it is safe to do so.