Shamrock Crafts for Kids on St. Patrick's Day
What you'll need:
• Green tissue paper
• Green pipe cleaners
• Green jingle bells
What to do:
1. Lay tissue paper flat on a work surface. Measure and mark 7-inches from the edge of the tissue.
3. Cut out along the edges to make squares.
4. Count out six squares and lie them flat on the work surface.
6. Fold rectangle in half to make a smaller square by bringing side edges together.
7. Fold the bottom open corners up to meet the top corner on the diagonal. (Hint: Like you are folding paper to make a paper snowflake.)
8. Hold triangle in hand along open edge.
10. Snip a teeny, tiny hole at the bottom point.
11. Unfold to make a clover shape.
12. Thread one jingle bell onto pipe cleaner about 1-inch down. Fold the pipe cleaner over itself and twist to secure.
14. Twist and wrap a second pipe cleaner around the first on the underside of clover tight to tissue paper. Twist to secure end.
15. Twist a third pipe cleaner around the first one to make stem secure.
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- Why should anyone listen to a _____, what makes her an expert? Harpo is jus an actress, all she does is sit on her tush & claim she knows it all. ...
- You are unable to follow more people at this time. Learn more here. 497 TWITTER FOLLOWERS
- 01/16/2013 Order Sua Sponte to/for: Entered 2 day's before initial scheduling conference
Start by teaching him that it is safe to do so.