Giveaway: Diary of a Wimpy Kid 2: Rodrick Rules Prizepack
If your kid was one of the 42 million who dove into Jeff Kinney's "Diary of a Wimpy Kid" book series, he was probably first on line when his favorite "wimpy" kid appeared on the big screen in 2010. And admit, as you devoured your popcorn, you found yourself cracking up at the movie, too.
The "wimpy" kid, Greg Heffley, is back in the sequel, "Diary of a Wimpy Kid 2: Rodrick Rules," in theaters March 25th. As he begins seventh grade, Greg and his older brother, Rodrick, take sibling rivalry to another level as their parents attempt to have them bond.
We know taking the family to the movies these days is hard on your wallet, but this is a "can't miss," so, we are giving three winners:
-$50 movie theater gift card
-Zoo Wee Mama Card Game
-Cheese Touch Board Game
-Wimpy Kid Action Figure
To enter to win, leave us a comment telling us what your favorite book that was turned into a movie is.
But wait! That's not all! We're also giving away an HP laptop, Jessica Simpson Collection Perfume, a luxury Suki skincare package and AVON lipstick. Click here to enter and share with your friends!
• To enter, leave a comment below telling us your favorite book that was turned into a movie is.
• The comment must be left before 5 p.m. ET on March 25, 2011.
• You may enter only once.
• Three winners will be selected in a random drawing.
• Three winners will receive a Zoo Wee Mama Card Game, Cheese Touch Board Game, Wimpy Kid Action Figure, 200-pc puzzle, $50 movie theater gift card. Retail value of each prize is $106.14.
• Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are 18 and older.
• Click here for complete Official Rules. Winners will be notified by e-mail, so be sure to provide a valid address!
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- ,PASSPORT'S AND THE DEPARTMENT OF STATE (TRAVELERS TO A GOVERNMENT( THE PEOPLE WOULD BE (ON VACATION OR WORKING ) = 0% UNEMPLOYMENT
- Would you request up front payment from foreign nation and a recurring debt with the united states
- Why would a RN to a terminally-ll child would walk out of her job & never say goodby to her patient?