Hot on HuffPost Parents:
- PHOTO: Virgin Mary Figure Appears With Child Battling Leukemia
- Babble.com: 8 Parenting Lessons To Learn From 'Arrested Development'
Giveaway: Pinkalicious Prize Pack
The New York Times best-selling publishing series has become a favorite of millions of readers. Pinkalicious has launched a line of consumer products so that fans can dress-up like their favorite storybook character.
From unicorns to a cupcake decorating set, the line has everything readers need to bring the story off the pages and into real life.
We are giving three winners:
-Silverlicious hard-cover book from HarperCollins
-Pinkalicious Medieval Princess Dress
-Goldilicious Unicorn Plush
-Pinkeriffic Perfectly Pink Shoes
-Pinkalicious Small Soft Doll
-Pinktastic Cupcake Decorating Set
To enter to win, leave us a comment telling us what your kid's favorite book is.
But wait! That's not all! We're also giving away an HP laptop, Jessica Simpson Collection Perfume, a luxury Suki skincare package and AVON lipstick. Click here to enter and share with your friends!
• To enter, leave a comment below telling us your kids's favorite book.
• The comment must be left before 5 p.m. ET on March 25, 2011.
• You may enter only once.
• Three winners will be selected in a random drawing.
• Three winners will receive a Silverlicious hard-cover book from HarperCollins, Pinkalicious Medieval Princess Dress, Goldilicious Unicorn Plush, Pinkeriffic Perfectly Pink Shoes, Pinkalicious Small Soft Doll, Pinktastic Cupcake Decorating Set. Retail value of each prize is $85.88.
• Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 and older.
• Click here for complete Official Rules. Winners will be notified by e-mail, so be sure to provide a valid address!
Start by teaching him that it is safe to do so.