Hot on HuffPost Parents:
- Caron Gremont: Obesity's Officially a Disease, So How Come My Child…
- Karri-Leigh P. Mastrangelo: Am I Going to Hell For My Position on…
Giveaway: Pinkalicious Prize Pack
The New York Times best-selling publishing series has become a favorite of millions of readers. Pinkalicious has launched a line of consumer products so that fans can dress-up like their favorite storybook character.
From unicorns to a cupcake decorating set, the line has everything readers need to bring the story off the pages and into real life.
We are giving three winners:
-Silverlicious hard-cover book from HarperCollins
-Pinkalicious Medieval Princess Dress
-Goldilicious Unicorn Plush
-Pinkeriffic Perfectly Pink Shoes
-Pinkalicious Small Soft Doll
-Pinktastic Cupcake Decorating Set
To enter to win, leave us a comment telling us what your kid's favorite book is.
But wait! That's not all! We're also giving away an HP laptop, Jessica Simpson Collection Perfume, a luxury Suki skincare package and AVON lipstick. Click here to enter and share with your friends!
• To enter, leave a comment below telling us your kids's favorite book.
• The comment must be left before 5 p.m. ET on March 25, 2011.
• You may enter only once.
• Three winners will be selected in a random drawing.
• Three winners will receive a Silverlicious hard-cover book from HarperCollins, Pinkalicious Medieval Princess Dress, Goldilicious Unicorn Plush, Pinkeriffic Perfectly Pink Shoes, Pinkalicious Small Soft Doll, Pinktastic Cupcake Decorating Set. Retail value of each prize is $85.88.
• Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 and older.
• Click here for complete Official Rules. Winners will be notified by e-mail, so be sure to provide a valid address!
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- patent or not civil case the inventor will never lose because the people approved and he makes the rules. it did not exist
- Motion to reopen case 2013 derian d. Hickman v. Internal revenue service superior court dc
- Do people ever get a civil trial this is too many dismissals with out a response from defendants
Start by teaching him that it is safe to do so.