Hot on HuffPost Parents:
- Christie O. Tate: I Love and Welcome My Daugther's Rage
- Rob Watson: A Gay Dad's Open Letter to the Parents Who Are Seeking to…
How to Play: Lemon Relay
How to play: Divide the children into equally numbered teams. Give each team a lemon and a pencil. Have teams stand by their teams' tables.
The rules: At the starting signal, the first player on each team will roll the lemon down the table and back, using the pencil to push it along. When the first player gets back to the beginning, he will give the lemon and the pencil to the next player who will do the same. Play continues until all players have gone.
How to win: The first team to complete the race is the winning team.
What else you need to know: To make the race more challenging, set up obstacles (cups, for example) along the course that players will have to maneuver the lemon around.
Related: More Kids' Games
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- Why should anyone listen to a _____, what makes her an expert? Harpo is jus an actress, all she does is sit on her tush & claim she knows it all. ...
- . two ways to lose property's selling or debt ( debt property is sold to pay debt) the debt has to be proved) court managing property?
- What is the TFI ORGANIZATION IN KS?
Start by teaching him that it is safe to do so.