Hot on HuffPost Parents:
Humor: On My Fantasy Bookshelf
I read to them every night and love the classics like "Alice in Wonderland," "Charlotte's Web," and "Little House on the Prairie." But the boys, who were growing weary of books set in the "olden days," were looking for something a little more up-to-date. So, here is my list of some modern day sequels:
- Richard Scarry's Big Book of Unemployed People
- Beezus of Nazareth
- The Berenstain Bears and Too Much Sudafed
- Horton Goes to Fat Camp
- How Do Dinosaurs Know They're Extinct?
- Curious George Goes to the Morgue
- You're an Idiot, Amelia Bedelia
- Walter Farts No More: A Lactaid Success Story
- A Restraining Order for Mrs. Piggle Wiggle
- Where the Wild Things Were by Al Gore
- Beyond Codependency: The Giving Tree Takes Back
- Fancy Nancy goes to Walmart
- If You Give a Mouse a Lottery Ticket ...
- Pat the Bunny (and then Purell Like Crazy)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Commerce
- More Princess and the Pea: The Whining Never Stops
- Moon, Goodnight, Already!
- Make L'Orange for Duckling
- Frog and Toad at the Couples Counselor
- A Child's Garden of Curses
Want to get the latest ParentDish news and advice? Sign up for our newsletter!
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- Justin Bieber - Baby ft. Ludacris by JustinBieberVEVO 3 years ago 859,231,811 views
- LAW SCHOOL OR COPYCAT would'nt it be a difficult profession ( lawyer)if anyone could use your court case defense as plaintiff or defendant
- Cant upload foia for federal election commission primary election results or general for derian douglas hickman or the e-mail
Start by teaching him that it is safe to do so.