Nursery Ideas: Unique Baby Mobiles
These cool mobiles will surely catch your -- and your baby's -- eye.
Thankfully, the mobile you pick to complete your nursery doesn't have to be made of plastic, flash strobe lights and make rainforest sounds. Nursery style has come a long way, and now there are handmade, unique mobiles that speak to the cool decorating style many of us seek throughout our homes.
In fact, these five mobiles are so styling, they'd even add a touch of whimsy outside the nursery (I want that cloud mobile for my kitchen!).
Photograph: Etsy, The Butter Flying
1. Raindrops Keep Falling: This raincloud mobile has puffy, fluffy felt clouds and colorful felt rain drops suspended from a branch. While this particular version has sold, Etsy seller The Butter Flying has many other wonderful ones to choose from.
Photo: Etsy, Petit Collage, Etsy, Petit Flaneur
2. Bamboo (and Sweet!) Dreams: For the eco-minded, this laser-cut bird trio mobile (left) is made of bamboo; $46. The Petit Flaneur Etsy shop creates laser-cut wool felt mobiles that have a sense of humor. You can hang your fave sweets above your sweetie with this dessert theme mobile (right); $46.
3. Butterflies Fluttering: Proof that this Pottery Barn paper butterfly mobile is chic for a nursery or a grown-up space, check out how Oh Joy! used this paper mobile in her bedroom; $38.
For the Boys
With so many girly designs out there, it's nice to see this simple floating fish mobile from Flensted, made of pine. Check out how designer Lena Corwin displayed this mobile in her baby boy's nursery.
For more great nursery ideas, don't miss:
A Guest Room that Doubles as a Nursery
Project Nursery: Kids Room Decorating Ideas
Kendra Wilkinson's Baby Nursery: Take a Look!
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- What is the fee for filing to run for office? There is no filing fee for U.S. Presidential candidates or people running as write-in candidates
- Court Filings and Court Records updated daily Go Back Lawsuit or other court case details PlaintiffBROOKS, ZINA EULLETECase #DF-00-20075 Defendant HIC...
- You are unable to follow more people at this time. Learn more here. 497 TWITTER FOLLOWERS
Start by teaching him that it is safe to do so.