Hot on HuffPost Parents:
- Gay Activists Rally Ahead Of Boy Scouts' Ban Vote
- How Long Did Neanderthals Nurse? Old Tooth Yields Answer
How to Play: Three-Legged Race
How to play: Divide children into pairs. Take a scarf or rope and tie together the inside ankles of each pair as they stand hip to hip. Establish a starting line and a finish line.
The rules: At the starting signal, each pair races from the starting line to the finish line while tied together at the ankles.
How to win: The first pair to cross the finish line is the winning pair.
What else you need to know: If you have adults playing, match one adult to each child for pairs.
Related: More Kids' Games
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- Copyright royaly board understanding building a radio or tv (song sound good got your own radio)?
- Copyright court case litigation? the words spoken by attorney at trial ? in defense of a product or person(or as plaintiff or defendant))
- What's the penalty for falsley claiming relation to a person does it have to be for monetary gain or proven not just a social gesture
Start by teaching him that it is safe to do so.