Hot on HuffPost Parents:
- Zoe Armstrong: Five Ways to Fake a Break and Avoid Parenting Burnout
- How To Help Victims Of The Tornado
Adoption Scam Outed in Undercover Sting
"And a half an hour later she sent me a text message saying I think you're going to be great parents to the twins," Holly Gonzales tells CBS's "The Early Show."
The woman was actually Roxanne Janel Jones, an alleged Kansas City con artist. CBS set up an undercover sting revealing the adoption scam.
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- Justin Bieber - Baby ft. Ludacris by JustinBieberVEVO 3 years ago 859,231,811 views
- Using a foreign governement company to defend UNITED STATES OF AMERICA alot of .gov huh
- What's the penalty for falsley claiming relation to a person does it have to be for monetary gain or proven not just a social gesture
Start by teaching him that it is safe to do so.