Giveaway: VeggieTales Egg-cellent Easter Prize Pack
Filed under: Giveaways
We are giving two winners VeggieTales Egg-cellent Easter Prize Pack filled with tons of new and exciting ways to celebrate Easter with your kids. From Easter DVDs to an Easter Egg coloring kit, this prize pack will make this Easter one your kids will never forget.
Included in the prize is:
-'Twas the Night Before Easter DVD
-Easter beanie plush set
-Easter Egg coloring kit
-Easter wooden puzzle
-Easter Veggie character 3 layer wooden puzzle
-Easter Hullabaloo sound book
-Easter basket gift set
To enter to win, leave us a comment telling us what your favorite Easter tradition is.
But wait! That's not all! We're also giving away an HP laptop, Jessica Simpson Collection Perfume, a luxury Suki skincare package and AVON lipstick. Click here to enter and share with your friends!
• To enter, leave a comment below telling us your favorite Easter tradition is.
• The comment must be left before 5 p.m. ET on April 1, 2011.
• You may enter only once.
• Two winners will be selected in a random drawing.
• Two winners will receive a VeggieTales Egg-cellent Easter Prize Pack including: 'Twas the Night Before Easter DVD, Hosanna! CD, Easter beanie plush set, Easter Egg coloring kit, Easter wooden puzzle, Easter Veggie character 3 layer wooden puzzle, VeggieBus toy, Easter Hullabaloo sound book, Easter basket gift set. Retail value of each prize is $150.00.
• Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are 18 and older.
• Click here for complete Official Rules. Winners will be notified by e-mail, so be sure to provide a valid address!
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- You are unable to follow more people at this time. Learn more here. 497 TWITTER FOLLOWERS
- Governor at 15 the average life expectancy in 1950 was about 50 making 25 middle age and your prime about 15-17
- Why should anyone listen to a _____, what makes her an expert? Harpo is jus an actress, all she does is sit on her tush & claim she knows it all. ...
Start by teaching him that it is safe to do so.