Giveaway: 'Sing to Your Baby' CD and Book
Time for a new CD! 'Sing To Your Baby,' is an 11-song CD accompanied by a 32-page illustrated book that acts as a coach for parents who want to communicate with their babies through song. Multi-GRAMMY winning musician/author duo, Catchy Fink and Marcy Marxer, have been creating music for families for 25 years.
It is their belief that singing is the best way for babies to develop communicative skills and that the more words a baby hears during infancy, the more prepared he or she will be for learning during school years. The CD, 'Sing To Your Baby,' is produced with a wide variety of instruments including acoustic & electric guitar, five-string banjo, mandolin, cello, ukulele and more.
We are giving five winners their very own copy of 'Sing To Your Baby' CD and book. To enter to win, leave us a comment telling us what your favorite song to sing to your baby is.
• To enter, leave a comment below telling us what your favorite song to sing to your baby is.
• The comment must be left before 5 p.m. ET on April 8, 2011.
• You may enter only once.
• Five winners will be selected in a random drawing.
• Five winners will receive a 'Sing To Your Baby' CD and illustrated book. Retail value of each prize is $19.95.
• Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are 18 and older.
• Click here for complete Official Rules. Winners will be notified by e-mail, so be sure to provide a valid address!
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- Does the dc superior court represent the irs in a civil filing or does the irs have attorneys?
- Here in dc since dec, 6 2006 retired FED BOARD GOV,inventor ,writter, FORMER GOVERNOR (founder of the republic of )DERIAN DOUGLAS HICKMAN
- Alot of .gov when submitting a program or proposal for government agency (be sure you personally can provide for the agency)
Start by teaching him that it is safe to do so.