Hot on HuffPost Parents:
- Christie O. Tate: I Love and Welcome My Daugther's Rage
- Rob Watson: A Gay Dad's Open Letter to the Parents Who Are Seeking to…
How to Play: Roll-Ups on a Line
How to play: Before the game, hang a clothesline or find two volunteers to hold the clothesline. Unroll the Fruit Roll-Ups and hang them on the clothesline with clothespins. Space the Fruit Roll-Ups about six to eight inches apart, and be sure you have one for each player. Set up two to four teams depending on how much space you have on the clothesline or if you have more than one clothesline available. Teams can work on the same line, but they will be on opposite sides.
The rules: At the starting signal, the first players on each team will run to the clothesline and start eating a Fruit Roll-Up with her hands behind her back. After she has finished eating, she will run back to her team and tag the next player to go. Play continues until all players have gone.
How to win: The first team to eat all of its Fruit Roll-Ups is the winning team.
What else you need to know: For a challenging twist to this game, blindfold players before they go to the clothesline. Watch
Related: More Kids' Games
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- Here in dc since dec, 6 2006 retired FED BOARD GOV,inventor ,writter, FORMER GOVERNOR (founder of the republic of )DERIAN DOUGLAS HICKMAN
- If a governor or former military general was not on tv you you believe he was if you were told
- Is it legal to claim relation to a person ? ( OR DOES IT HAVE TO BE FOR MONATERY GAIN) TO BE ILLEGAL ?
Start by teaching him that it is safe to do so.