Giveaway: iPod Shuffle With 'Rio' Soundtrack
"RIO," a comedy adventure about a domesticated Macaw named Blu taking a walk on the wild side, hits the big screen on April 15th.
The bird who never learned to fly heads to the exotic Rio de Janeiro and finds Jewel, his female counterpart. In this wild adventure, the two are kidnapped by animal smugglers. In order to escape, Blu must find the courage to learn how to fly in order to return back to his owner, Linda, the best friend a bird could have.
The "RIO" soundtrack is made up of an all-star musical cast led by multi-platinum artist will.i.am of The Black Eyed Peas, Jamie Foxx, Bebel Gilberto, Taio Cruz, Ester Dean, Siedah Garrett, Jemaine Clement (of Flight of the Conchords), and Brazilian sensation Carlinhos Brown.
We are giving two winners an iPod shuffle loaded with the "RIO" soundtrack. To enter to win, leave us a comment telling us what's playing on your iPod.
• To enter, leave a comment below telling us what's playing on your iPod.
• The comment must be left before 5 p.m. ET on April 15, 2011.
• You may enter only once.
• Two winners will be selected in a random drawing.
• Two winners will receive an iPod shuffle loaded with the "RIO" soundtrack. Retail value of each prize is $79.00.
• Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are 18 and older.
• Click here for complete Official Rules. Winners will be notified by e-mail, so be sure to provide a valid address!
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- The owner of the property or debit creditor can relieve the person(s) of the debt,(a employment position or (court) is not ownership
- PLAINTIFF’S MOTION FOR JUDGMENT ON THE PLEADINGS AS TO THE ANSWER BY DEFENDANTS ______________________________. Plaintiff, ________________________ h...
- Anyone have copyrights?
Start by teaching him that it is safe to do so.