Hot on HuffPost Parents:
- Caron Gremont: Obesity's Officially a Disease, So How Come My Child…
- Karri-Leigh P. Mastrangelo: Am I Going to Hell For My Position on…
How to Play: Trash Target
How to play: Divide the children into two teams. Have the teams face each other with about 20 feet in between them.
The rules: The first player on one team stands in front of his team, holding the trash can lid as a shield. The first player on the opposite team tries to hit that player with three water balloons. If the player is hit on his body, the opposing team gets a point, but if the player deflects a water balloon with his trash can lid shield, his team receives a point. Then the teams switch up and reverse roles. This process continues until every player has had a chance to throw and be the target.
How to win: The team with the most points at the end of the game wins.
What else you need to know: A good idea for this game is to mark off two squares where each team member will stand to be the target. If a player steps out of the square, his team loses a point.
Related: More Kids' Games
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- 50 million people vote and 25% do not vote for you =12.5 million would you really want your image on tv after position ended(you r your entity
- 01/16/2013 Order Sua Sponte to/for: Entered 2 day's before initial scheduling conference
- Is it legal to claim relation to a person ? ( OR DOES IT HAVE TO BE FOR MONATERY GAIN) TO BE ILLEGAL ?
Start by teaching him that it is safe to do so.