Giveaway: Hot Wheels and Barbie Bikes
From April 17-23, Toys R' Us is offering exclusive deals on ALL Barbie and Hot Wheels Bikes. Prices are down and temperatures are up, so now is the time to surprise your kid with a new set of wheels.
And, so your little one can be the coolest cruiser on the sidewalk, we are giving away one Hot Wheels 14" Boys Rev BMX Bike and one Barbie Ride with Me 16" Bike.
Both have removable training wheels to please both beginning and advanced riders. The Barbie Bike comes with a minibike for Barbie attached to the handlebars. The Hot Wheels Bike revs like a motorcycle, but rides like a bike. Want one for yourself yet? We do, too.
To enter to win, leave us a comment telling us who your child's favorite Barbie or action figure is.
• To enter, leave a comment below telling us who your child's favorite Barbie or action figure is.
• The comment must be left before 5 p.m. ET on April 22, 2011.
• You may enter only once.
• Two winners will be selected in a random drawing.
• Two winners will receive a Barbie Ride with Me 16" Bike or Hot Wheels 14" Boys Rev BMX Bike. Retail value of each prize is $79.99.
• Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are 18 and older.
• Click here for complete Official Rules. Winners will be notified by e-mail, so be sure to provide a valid address!
Want to get the latest ParentDish news and advice? Sign up for our newsletter!
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- If a person could build a space shuttle could a government afford to pay him excluding restrictions?
- The owner of the property or debit creditor can relieve the person(s) of the debt,(a employment position or (court) is not ownership
- LAW SCHOOL OR COPYCAT would'nt it be a difficult profession ( lawyer)if anyone could use your court case defense as plaintiff or defendant
Start by teaching him that it is safe to do so.