Hot on HuffPost Parents:
- Zoe Armstrong: Five Ways to Fake a Break and Avoid Parenting Burnout
- How To Help Victims Of The Tornado
Madii & Dyl Mini Me Cozy Kids Pillow
It may seem like no big deal, but once you've found the perfect pillow, it can take you from restless nights to sleeping like a baby.
So, why shouldn't your kids get the same great pillow treatment?
Madii & Dyl, an Australian line of natural children's products, is now available for U.S. customers, and we're loving the Mini Me Cozy Kids Pillow for kids 3 and older. You will also find the Teenii Tot, for kids older than 18 months, and the Sooki Babe, a newborn daytime pillow designed for infants that cradles the head and prevents roll overs.
Made from 100 percent pure latex, Madii & Dyl pillows are hypo-allergenic and chemical-free, naturally inhibiting the growth of dust mites, mildew and bacteria. Plus, each pillow is designed with specific age ranges in mind, so your little one will get great neck support.
The Madii & Dyl Mini Me pillow is $59 at madiidylan.com.
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- 3 SHOWS A HOUR 7 HOURS = 21 (10 DAYS = 210) 10 STUDIOS = 2100 20 STUDIOS = 4200 (IN 10 DAYS) 3 (20 MINUTE SHOWS).
- (department of defense)? hey can you build me a super duper all protector? yea what you want on it $$$$$
- D. hickman v. intel, microsoft et.al federal district court dc (bill gates deposition part 1 you tube?) are you a owner of a company?
Start by teaching him that it is safe to do so.