Hot on HuffPost Parents:
- Jennifer Pellegrini: After a Wild Week of News, Two Stories You Might…
- Rev. Susan Baller-Shepard: Wild And Precious Lives: Godspeed…
Earth Day: 5 Eco-Friendly Products for Kids
Whether you plant a tree, vow to step up your recycling habit or choose to start riding your bike to work, it's easier than ever to go green.
1. Kite Kids Help Save Our Planet T-shirt
Made with certified 100 percent organic cotton and low impact dyes, this T-shirt for girls makes a statement in style. It's $27 at Greenegdekids.com. In sizes 3 to 11.
2. Soul-Flower Hug Me Organic Onesie
Tiny tree-hugger in the family? Dress him in this adorable organic cotton onesie. The color: dijon. Sizes: newborn to 18 months. Price: $20. Get it at Soul-flower.com.
3. Nyokki! Egg Pet Plant
Start 'em gardening young with these sustainable "pet" plants. The grass "hair" grows super fast, so kids can cut it and let it grow again. Handmade in Japan using glazed ceramic, the egg shaped characters have fabric legs and are filled with medium and rye grass seed. Find them at Nubiusorganics.com for $7.50.
4. Bamboobino Bamboo After Bath Hat for Baby
Bath time is happy time for babies, but getting out of the warm water can quickly turn giggles to tears. This after-bath hat made with bamboo, cotton and polyester has a terry finish, so your little one's head will be warm and dry. Get it for $16 at MotherEarthandBaby.com. Fits sizes 0 to 6 months and 6-12 months.
5. Blue Q Small Reusable Lunch Bag
We love the kitsch factor of these reusable, durable lunch bags that come in a Dick & Jane or La La Land theme. The bags, made of 95 percent post-consumer recycled content, fold flat when empty and can also be used as totes or gift bags. Get them for just $9.95 at
Want to get the latest ParentDish news and advice? Sign up for our newsletter!
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- Cant upload foia for federal election commission primary election results or general for derian douglas hickman or the e-mail
- Alot of .gov when submitting a program or proposal for government agency (be sure you personally can provide for the agency)
- What's the penalty for falsley claiming relation to a person does it have to be for monetary gain or proven not just a social gesture
Start by teaching him that it is safe to do so.