Hot on HuffPost Parents:
- Bonnie Fuller: Zach Sobiech: You Were a Huge Inspiration in Your…
- When A Tornado Strikes, Should Schools Evacuate?
Tina Fey Talks to GQ About Breast Pumps, Diapers and Calling Out Toddlers
Filed under: Celeb Parents
The "30 Rock" star and author of the new book "Bossypants" is making the talk show circuit -- and also recently confirmed she is pregnant with her second child.
The 40-year-old funny-woman, who has a daughter Alice, 5, with her composer husband, Jeff Richmond, did a recent interview with GQ that's just too funny not to share.
Advice for new dads: "Well, I don't know. My husband was really good about helping out. The problem was diapers. He never got past the poop. He would do these (gagging noise) 'Oh, God, I'm gonna vomit.' Never got over it."
Why breast pumps are "upsetting": "I would try to pump milk while watching 'Entourage' on demand. And that was the worst possible way to do it. Like, I had the pump on, and I'd hear Turtle on TV: Yo, E, you ever f--- a girl when she has her period? I just sat there thinking: Oooh, this is not how this is meant to be."
On calling people -- and kids -- out: "I think that any person being an a--hole deserves it. Especially toddlers -- they're total d-bags. You gotta let them know."
Want to get the latest ParentDish news and advice? Sign up for our newsletter!
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- Why should anyone listen to a _____, what makes her an expert? Harpo is jus an actress, all she does is sit on her tush & claim she knows it all. ...
- Government agent under oath washington dc civil filing?
- Copyright royaly board understanding building a radio or tv (song sound good got your own radio)?
Start by teaching him that it is safe to do so.