Giveaway: Pinnacle Studio HD Video Editing Software
With Avid's Pinnacle Studio HD easy-to-use video editing software, now you can! Using Pinnacle Studio, you can take your favorite songs, family photos, and home video footage and transform them into an HD movie. When your project is complete, you can drop it onto Blu-ray and DVD discs, send them via e-mail, uploaded them to YouTube and even stream to gaming consoles.
The software is also great for creating vacation videos, virtual baby books, e-cards, and digital scrapbooks, among other creative projects today's parent tackles.
We are giving five winners their own copy of Pinnacle Studio HD version 15. To enter to win, leave us a comment telling us what memory in your child's life you wish you could have captured on film.
• To enter, leave a comment below telling us what memory in your child's life you wish you could have captured on film.
• The comment must be left before 5 p.m. ET on April 29, 2011.
• You may enter only once.
• Five winners will be selected in a random drawing.
• Five winners will receive a copy of Pinnacle Studio HD version 15. Retail value of each prize is $59.99.
• Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 and older.
• Click here for complete Official Rules. Winners will be notified by e-mail, so be sure to provide a valid address!
Want to get the latest ParentDish news and advice? Sign up for our newsletter!
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- A pro- se attorney( represents himself or herself) court motions and filings : be considered under oath?
- Are all items consumable or a product and ingredients ...public record or are you literature restricted
- Copyright court case litigation? the words spoken by attorney at trial ? in defense of a product or person(or as plaintiff or defendant))
Start by teaching him that it is safe to do so.