Hot on HuffPost Parents:
- Zoe Armstrong: Five Ways to Fake a Break and Avoid Parenting Burnout
- How To Help Victims Of The Tornado
Monopoly Deal Card Game
Check out the Monopoly Deal Card Game. Based on the uber-popular board game, you need to collect three property sets to claim victory by dealing -- and stealing cards. Of course, there are Debt Collectors and Deal Breakers in the deck, so your luck is bound to change quickly.
Monopoly Deal Card Game is for kids 8 and older, and for two to six players. Find it for $6.99 at Toysrus.com.
Want to get the latest ParentDish news and advice? Sign up for our newsletter!
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- When did American Girl stories change?
- Is permission required from both parents in every state . to become a foster parent? are there name's changed; would i need a court order
- . two ways to lose property's selling or debt ( debt property is sold to pay debt) the debt has to be proved) court managing property?
Start by teaching him that it is safe to do so.