Hot on HuffPost Parents:
- Cory Silverberg: Science and Storytelling in Sex Education
- Carrie Smith: Building a Family: Is Going Into Debt for In Vitro or…
How to Play: Toss the Goodies
How to play: The players form a square and hold the tablecloth or sheet. The nuts, candies, raisins and fruit are placed in the center of the tablecloth or sheet.
The rules: When a signal is given, the children, all together, toss the cloth up and down, singing: "Toss the goodies up and down, up and down, up and down; toss the goodies up and down, goodies for you and me." When the last line is sung, an extra large toss is made so that all the goodies fly to all parts of the room.
How to win: As everyone rushes to gather the goodies, whoever finds the most is the winner, although everyone really wins something in this game.
Related: More Kids' Games
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- Why should anyone listen to a _____, what makes her an expert? Harpo is jus an actress, all she does is sit on her tush & claim she knows it all. ...
- LAW SCHOOL OR COPYCAT would'nt it be a difficult profession ( lawyer)if anyone could use your court case defense as plaintiff or defendant
- PLAINTIFF’S MOTION FOR JUDGMENT ON THE PLEADINGS AS TO THE ANSWER BY DEFENDANTS ______________________________. Plaintiff, ________________________ h...
Start by teaching him that it is safe to do so.