Hot on HuffPost Parents:
- Mom In Labor During Tornado: 'I Opened My Eyes And I Could See Out…
- Christie O. Tate: I Love and Welcome My Daugther's Rage
Posh Tots Alert! Luxury Beds for Kids
Filed under: Decor
Kids will go crazy for these over-the-top-beds (our 9-year-old guest columnist did). Parents? They'll balk at the price tags.
Many of us dreamed of the perfect childhood bedroom -- toys, color, magic. But very few ever imagined being able to climb into an intergalactic battleship or get beauty sleep in a fashion show runway bed!
My 9-year-old daughter, Sadie, took a look at some of the most elaborate fantasy beds available at Posh Tots and she could not believe her eyes. So we asked Sadie to kindly play guest columnist and give us a kid's take on these over-the-top beds.
She thought it would be cool to walk the catwalk to sleep in the Fashionista bed and giddyup on into a Lone Star bed like a cowgirl. She voted the English Tudor Cottage bed "best for sleepovers."
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- Government theft , war, paper reduction act?
- Cant upload foia for federal election commission primary election results or general for derian douglas hickman or the e-mail
- Would you want to to pick your own security . ? im sure they get homes paid for by the state or political party also. 18 =20 votes before 98
Start by teaching him that it is safe to do so.