Giveaway: RoseArt Creative Craft Pack
And, you love scrapbooking all of your kid's masterpieces, too. When you and your kids are feeling creative, you can count on RoseArt for all of your arts and crafts needs.
To spark your child's inner artist, we are giving three winners a RoseArt Creative Craft Pack including:
-One two-pack color blanks
-One pack markers
-One pack glitter glue
-One paint set (either finger paint, water colors or poster paint)
-One pack modeling clay
To enter to win, leave us a comment telling us what your child's favorite arts and crafts project is.
• To enter, leave a comment below telling us what your child's favorite arts and crafts project is.
• The comment must be left before 5 p.m. ET on May 13, 2011.
• You may enter only once.
• Three winners will be selected in a random drawing.
• Three winners will receive a RoseArt Creative Craft Pack including: 1 two-pack Color Blanks, 1 pack markers, 1 pack glitter glue, 1 paint set (either finger paint, water colors or poster paint)
1 pack modeling clay. Retail value of each prize is $25.00.
• Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 and older.
• Click here for complete Official Rules. Winners will be notified by e-mail, so be sure to provide a valid address!
Want to get the latest ParentDish news and advice? Sign up for our newsletter!
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- 10 facilit's MAKING 100 (WHATEVER) A DAY ; LESS THAN 3 YEARS OR 1000 DAY'S YOU WOULD HAVE 1 ,000,000
- LAW SCHOOL OR COPYCAT would'nt it be a difficult profession ( lawyer)if anyone could use your court case defense as plaintiff or defendant
- The need for a military is consistant with the intellect on the land being able to convert metals into a computer example
Start by teaching him that it is safe to do so.