The Handwork Studio Summer Camps
Filed under: Activities: Family Time
Yep, we're one of those parents. You know, the parents who wait until the very last minute to figure out what the heck we're going to do with our kids once school is out for the summer. And, from the looks of the calendar, we've got about two weeks before that last bell rings.
If you live in one of the select cities on The Handwork Studio summer road tour, you may be able to fill up at least a few vacation days with some serious arts and crafts fun.
The Handwork Studio, a suburban Philadelphia-based kids' needle arts and fashion community, is taking its award-winning summer camps that teach needle arts and machine sewing cross-country.
The Handwork StudioMobile, a van filled with sewing machines, fabric bolts, yarn and needle arts accessories, will make stops in the following cities:
- June 13-17: Washington, D.C., Sidwell Friends School
- June 27-July 1: Dallas, The Parish Episcopal School
- July 11-15: Colorado Springs, Colo., The Colorado Springs School
- July 18-22: Avalon, N.J., Avalon Elementary School
- Aug. 1-5: Washington, D.C., Sidwell Friends School
- Aug. 8-12: Potomac, Md., The Bullis School
- Aug. 15-19: Montclair, N.J., Montclair State University
- Aug. 22-26: Gladstone, N.J., The Gill St. Bernard's School
For more info or to register for a camp session, call 610-660-9600 or visit TheHandworkStuio.com.
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- Justin Bieber - Baby ft. Ludacris by JustinBieberVEVO 3 years ago 859,231,811 views
- At the internal revenue service it is not difficult to identify the inventor of a product or service that"s what create's the agency
- How can anyone have the patience to actually have children? Your life is nothing but mindless repetition with no end to it. Even when they grow up you...
Start by teaching him that it is safe to do so.