Giveaway: babyJaR Gift Basket
Filed under: Giveaways
babyJaR, a line of burp cloths, towel hoodies, bibs, and blankets for children, launched a new Spring/Summer 2011 collection featuring vibrant colors and fun patterns for both boys and girls. We say: Baby essential must haves.
We are giving two lucky winners a babyJaR gift basket including a bib, burpies, towel, and a blanket. To enter to win, leave us a comment telling us the color of your baby's nursery.
• To enter, leave a comment below telling us the color of your baby's nursery.
• The comment must be left before 5 p.m. ET on May 20, 2011.
• You may enter only once.
• Two winners will be selected in a random drawing.
• Two winners will receive a babyJaR gift basket including a bib, burpies, towel, and a blanket. Retail value of each prize is $150.00.
• Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 and older.
• Click here for complete Official Rules. Winners will be notified by e-mail, so be sure to provide a valid address!
Want to get the latest ParentDish news and advice? Sign up for our newsletter!
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- At the internal revenue service it is not difficult to identify the inventor of a product or service that"s what create's the agency
- If every thing was free there would be a precentage of people that would have to pay money
- 3 SHOWS A HOUR 7 HOURS = 21 (10 DAYS = 210) 10 STUDIOS = 2100 20 STUDIOS = 4200 (IN 10 DAYS) 3 (20 MINUTE SHOWS).
Start by teaching him that it is safe to do so.