Hot on HuffPost Parents:
- Abbie Rumbach: The Confession That Blew My Daughter's Mind
- PHOTO: Reese Witherspoon, Ryan Phillipe Reunite
Giveaway: babyJaR Gift Basket
Filed under: Giveaways
babyJaR, a line of burp cloths, towel hoodies, bibs, and blankets for children, launched a new Spring/Summer 2011 collection featuring vibrant colors and fun patterns for both boys and girls. We say: Baby essential must haves.
We are giving two lucky winners a babyJaR gift basket including a bib, burpies, towel, and a blanket. To enter to win, leave us a comment telling us the color of your baby's nursery.
• To enter, leave a comment below telling us the color of your baby's nursery.
• The comment must be left before 5 p.m. ET on May 20, 2011.
• You may enter only once.
• Two winners will be selected in a random drawing.
• Two winners will receive a babyJaR gift basket including a bib, burpies, towel, and a blanket. Retail value of each prize is $150.00.
• Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 and older.
• Click here for complete Official Rules. Winners will be notified by e-mail, so be sure to provide a valid address!
Want to get the latest ParentDish news and advice? Sign up for our newsletter!
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- Why would the defendant file an acknowledgment of service instead of a defence?
- LAW SCHOOL OR COPYCAT would'nt it be a difficult profession ( lawyer)if anyone could use your court case defense as plaintiff or defendant
- Motion to reopen case 2013 derian d. Hickman v. Internal revenue service superior court dc
Start by teaching him that it is safe to do so.