Hot on HuffPost Parents:
- HPV Vaccine Slashes Rate Of Infected Teen Girls
- WATCH: Dad's Homosexuality Blamed For Son's Tragic Death
Filed under: Toys
Air Hedz, a Parents' Choice Fun Stuff Award Winner, are essentially blow-up wigs and accessories that will keep your children happy -- and, more importantly, busy -- as they pretend to be princesses or pop stars, robots or aliens. Prefer pirates, cowboys or nurses? They've got those, too.
And, at just $12 a pop, you might want to grab a few. Adult varieties are available, as well -- we're guessing, Mom and Dad might want their own.
Air Hedz, $12, at Bluw.com.
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- Derian d hickman v. Internal revenue service superior court dc 2012
- D. hickman v. intel, microsoft et.al federal district court dc (bill gates deposition part 1 you tube?) are you a owner of a company?
- (department of defense)? hey can you build me a super duper all protector? yea what you want on it $$$$$
Start by teaching him that it is safe to do so.