Hot on HuffPost Parents:
- Zoe Armstrong: Five Ways to Fake a Break and Avoid Parenting Burnout
- How To Help Victims Of The Tornado
Fetus Has More Than 260 Facebook Friends
Filed under: In The News
Using paper announcements and photo albums to document a birth are so 2010. To spread the word of their pregnancy, Ellie and Matt Greene started a Facebook profile for their unborn baby, Marriah.
The Texas couple sent friend requests and the fetus had more than 100 friends in just one day. To date, her friends number 260.
The mom-to-be updates the page from the point of view of Marriah and people respond directly to her, especially when she tells friends she is kicking Mommy. "Oh, do somersaults this way," one friend suggests.
Marriah's parents have gotten creative, adding that Marriah attends Tummy University.
The page is not just for entertainment and laughs, however.
"We wanted to keep the page going, so she could go back and look at it," Ellie Greene tells KLTV, adding that she and her husband will continue to update the page to share her birth story.
Want to get the latest ParentDish news and advice? Sign up for our newsletter!
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- When did American Girl stories change?
- Copyright court case litigation? the words spoken by attorney at trial ? in defense of a product or person(or as plaintiff or defendant))
- D. hickman v. intel, microsoft et.al federal district court dc (bill gates deposition part 1 you tube?) are you a owner of a company?
Start by teaching him that it is safe to do so.