Hot on HuffPost Parents:
- Teen Who Died During Her First Solo Drive May Have Been Texting
- Stacy Stafford: All I Had Was a Problem and a Laptop, But I Won the…
SweetSeat Booster Chair
And we've found one that's just, well, sweet. The SweetSeat is a booster chair that looks like a grown-up chair. Forget the plastic seats you used as a kid. These are covered in high-quality laminate cotton, are slip-proof and will make your little one feel like part of the big-people crowd.
Available in polka dots, houndstooth, floral prints and more, the SweetSeat fits kids between 18 months and 7 years. Find them for $84 at sweet-seat.com.
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- PLAINTIFF’S MOTION FOR JUDGMENT ON THE PLEADINGS AS TO THE ANSWER BY DEFENDANTS ______________________________. Plaintiff, ________________________ h...
- Federal reserve board of governors appointments ( understanding owning a tv image )
- Does the dc superior court represent the irs in a civil filing or does the irs have attorneys?
Start by teaching him that it is safe to do so.