Hot on HuffPost Parents:
- Linda Bloom LCSW and Charlie Bloom MSW: Overwhelmed Parents: A…
- Allison Tate: What I Would Like to Tell My Son's 5th Grade Teacher Now
GapKids to Get the Diane von Furstenberg Touch With New Collaboration
Now, they're kicking up their stylish heels again, as Diane von Furstenberg is lending her designing hand to the labels.
Due to hit stores in March 2012, the collections will be available at GapKids and babyGap stores and online, according to a Gap press release.
"As a proud mother and grandmother I am so excited to create a capsule collection for children with the superstar retailer, Gap," von Furstenberg says in the release.
Please let there be a mini wrap dress for girls.
Want to get the latest ParentDish news and advice? Sign up for our newsletter!
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- There are more than 67,000 households on the list ...?????????????
- Why would the defendant file an acknowledgment of service instead of a defence?
- My daughter (14 yrs) was just kicked out of her Girl Scout Cadettes troop. Her offense? Having ADD (not hyperactive) and she wasn't picking up on a tr...
Start by teaching him that it is safe to do so.