Hot on HuffPost Parents:
- Linda Bloom LCSW and Charlie Bloom MSW: Overwhelmed Parents: A…
- Allison Tate: What I Would Like to Tell My Son's 5th Grade Teacher Now
How to Prevent and Treat Poison Ivy
There's nothing more irritating than a skin rash to set your summer activities back. Poison Ivy is among the most common skin rashes to get while playing outside during the summer. Watch this video on how to get rid of the plants in your yard and how to treat the rash so you can get back to your summer fun!
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- Why did you lie and tell the world that, "The Left Behind Video game kills Jews and Atheists"?
- Do people ever get a civil trial this is too many dismissals with out a response from defendants
- My daughter (14 yrs) was just kicked out of her Girl Scout Cadettes troop. Her offense? Having ADD (not hyperactive) and she wasn't picking up on a tr...
Start by teaching him that it is safe to do so.