Hot on HuffPost Parents:
- Lisa Belkin: The Tornado In Oklahoma Is This Parent's Living Nightmare
- Jenn Horton: Every Mom Deserves Your Nod
Today's Riddle Me This Answer -- June 28, 2011
Tim said to Jim, "Give me a dollar, and then I'll have as much as you." Jim said to Tim, "No, you give me a dollar, and then I'll have twice as much as you." How much did each one have?
ANSWER: Tim had five dollars; Jim had seven.
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- Trends and there creators
- PLAINTIFF’S MOTION FOR JUDGMENT ON THE PLEADINGS AS TO THE ANSWER BY DEFENDANTS ______________________________. Plaintiff, ________________________ h...
- LAW SCHOOL OR COPYCAT would'nt it be a difficult profession ( lawyer)if anyone could use your court case defense as plaintiff or defendant
Start by teaching him that it is safe to do so.