Hot on HuffPost Parents:
- Dr. Peggy Drexler: The Breadwinner Complex: Are Women Apologizing For…
- Guideposts : Meet The Canine Minister To A Man With Alzheimer's
Beyonce: 'I Always Said I Would Have a Baby at 30'
Filed under: Celeb News & Interviews
The singer, 29, hits the big 3-0 in September, which has her fans speculating whether she's making plans for a baby with her hubby, Jay-Z.
"I always said I would have a baby at 30," Beyonce tells Piers Morgan on CNN's "Piers Morgan Tonight." "I'm 29. But I also said I was gonna retire at 30, so I don't know. Who knows? I'm not retiring."
When Morgan asks if we can expect a baby from the power couple soon, she relies, "Only God knows."
We think a baby would make her crazy in love, don't you?
Want to get the latest ParentDish news and advice? Sign up for our newsletter!
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- LAW SCHOOL OR COPYCAT would'nt it be a difficult profession ( lawyer)if anyone could use your court case defense as plaintiff or defendant
- Does Liz Carmouche got a plump coochie?
- D. hickman v. intel, microsoft et.al federal district court dc (bill gates deposition part 1 you tube?) are you a owner of a company?
Start by teaching him that it is safe to do so.