Hot on HuffPost Parents:
- Zoe Armstrong: Five Ways to Fake a Break and Avoid Parenting Burnout
- How To Help Victims Of The Tornado
Octomom Nadya Suleman Tells In Touch 'I Hate Babies'
In her latest media-making turn, Nadya Suleman, who grabbed global headlines in 2009, when she delivered octuplets, tells In Touch magazine she has some regrets.
"I hate babies, they disgust me," single mom Suleman tells the magazine, according to CNN. "My older six are animals, getting more and more out of control, because I have no time to properly discipline them. ... Obviously, I love them -- but I absolutely wish I had not had them."
CNN reports Suleman tells In Touch she often locks herself in the bathroom to cry.
"Sometimes I sit there for hours and even eat my lunch sitting on the toilet floor," she reportedly tells the magazine. "Anything to get peace and quiet. ... Some days I have thought about killing myself. I cannot cope."
As for money, according to CNN, Suleman's $300 overdrawn on her bank account, although the network says she reportedly has landed a gig on "Celebridate," an HDNet reality show.
Want to get the latest ParentDish news and advice? Sign up for our newsletter!
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- The owner of the property or debit creditor can relieve the person(s) of the debt,(a employment position or (court) is not ownership
- Why should anyone listen to a _____, what makes her an expert? Harpo is jus an actress, all she does is sit on her tush & claim she knows it all. ...
- Does Liz Carmouche got a plump coochie?
Start by teaching him that it is safe to do so.