Hot on HuffPost Parents:
- Jennifer Pellegrini: After a Wild Week of News, Two Stories You Might…
- Rev. Susan Baller-Shepard: Wild And Precious Lives: Godspeed…
Kate Middleton's Baby Comment Suggests Parenthood for Royal Couple
The newly minted Duchess of Cambridge visited Quebec recently with her husband, Prince William, and one man wished Middleton well in starting a family, according to the Daily Telegraph. Her response, "Yes, I hope to," has the press buzzing that a baby -- and heir to the throne -- may soon be in the cards.
Though her comment was brief, it was the first time she had spoken publicly about having children, the Telegraph reports.
Now, tabloids and news outlets alike are splashing headlines like the Daily Express, "KATE: I WANT TO START A FAMILY."
An exaggeration, perhaps, but because "royal couples typically have children early on in marriage," according to the Telegraph, it might be a good idea to start watching out for that royal baby bump.
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- The owner of the property or debit creditor can relieve the person(s) of the debt,(a employment position or (court) is not ownership
- D. hickman v. intel, microsoft et.al federal district court dc (bill gates deposition part 1 you tube?) are you a owner of a company?
- Does the dc superior court represent the irs in a civil filing or does the irs have attorneys?
Start by teaching him that it is safe to do so.