Hot on HuffPost Parents:
- Franne Golde and Syd Fox: Love More, Fear Less: A Mother and Her…
- Dr. Peggy Drexler: The Breadwinner Complex: Are Women Apologizing For…
Trunki by Melissa & Doug
Filed under: Toys
That's why easing the luggage burden is so important. Check out Trunki by Melissa & Doug. The update on the wheelie bag lets kids actually ride on top of their suitcase through the airport or train station.
You see, the Trunki holds clothes, but is also a riding toy. Genius! And, it also has a tow strap and carry handles when your kid needs a little help.
Trunki holds up to 100 pounds and is perfect for families on the go. Get it for $39.99 at melissaanddoug.com.
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- HICKMAN, DERIAN DOUGLAS PLAINTIFF PRO SE & INTERNAL REVENUE SERVICE Defendant Service: Summons Issued Method: Service Issued
- Is permission required from both parents in every state . to become a foster parent? are there name's changed; would i need a court order
- When did American Girl stories change?
Start by teaching him that it is safe to do so.