Hot on HuffPost Parents:
- Caron Gremont: Obesity's Officially a Disease, So How Come My Child…
- Karri-Leigh P. Mastrangelo: Am I Going to Hell For My Position on…
Peaceable Kingdom Quick Sticker Kits
Filed under: Toys
We're digging the Quick Sticker Kits from Peaceable Kingdom. At $4.99 a pop, these kits are like mini projects. Kids can arrange and decorate a slew of stickers to make their own creations. Four new styles include:
- Make a Robot Kit: Build two sturdy paper robots with 14 interchangeable parts and decorate them with 77 shiny foil stickers.
- Sparkly Critter Purses Kit: Decorate three animal-shaped paper purses (puppy, kitty, bear) with 88 glittery facial expression and accessory stickers.
- Dinosaur Play World Kit: Adorn a pop-out volcano backdrop for three stand-up dinosaurs with 22 dinosaur stickers.
- Dress-Up Puppies Sticker Kit: Three fold-up doghouses, three stand-up puppies and three dog beds can be accessorized and decorated with 69 puppy-themed glittery stickers.
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- Is permission required from both parents in every state . to become a foster parent? are there name's changed; would i need a court order
- Does Liz Carmouche got a plump coochie?
- While attempting to explain consider who your explaining to. building a government may seem like gilligan's island to a person that can't
Start by teaching him that it is safe to do so.