US Consumer Product Safety Commission Wire
Doodlebutt Recalls Jelly BeadZ Jumbo BeadZ and Magic Growing Fruity Fun Toys Due to Serious Ingestion Hazard
These soft and colorful products can be mistaken by a child for candy. When swallowed, they can expand inside a child's body and cause intestinal obstructions, resulting in severe discomfort, vomiting, dehydration and could be life threatening.
A 16-month-old child in a crib died after getting entangled in the lamp's cord. In a separate incident, a 15-month-old child in a crib became entangled in the lamp's cord and nearly strangled. In both incidents, which occurred in Europe, the lamp cord was pulled into the crib by the infants, creating a strangulation hazard.
Ram's Imports Recalls Girls' Pink Leopard Jackets Due to Strangulation Hazard; Sold Exclusively at Burlington Coat Factory
The jackets have a drawstring through the hood which can pose a strangulation hazard to children
The plastic port hole-type windows in the tube slide can break, posing a laceration hazard to children.
The hooded windsuits have drawstrings in the hood around the neck area that pose a strangulation hazard to young children.
Wearever Girl's Hooded Jacket Sets Recalled by David's Place Due to Strangulation Hazard; Sold Exclusively at Burlington Coat Factory
The jackets sold with the set have drawstrings through the hood which pose a strangulation hazard to young children.
The colored arches can break, creating a small part which poses a choking hazard to small children.
American Boy and Girl Recalls Infant Sandals Due to Choking Hazard; Sold Exclusively at Meijer Stores
The top strap can be pulled loose from the shoe, posing a choking hazard to the child.
The hoodies have drawstrings through the hood or neck which pose a strangulation hazard to young children.
Angelcare Recalls to Repair Movement and Sound Baby Monitors After Two Deaths Due to Strangulation Hazard
The cord attached to the baby monitor's sensor pad is placed under the crib mattress, which poses a strangulation risk if the child pulls the cord into the crib and it becomes wrapped around the neck.