Hot on HuffPost Parents:
- Jennifer Pellegrini: After a Wild Week of News, Two Stories You Might…
- Rev. Susan Baller-Shepard: Wild And Precious Lives: Godspeed…
13 Weeks Pregnant: What to Expect During Pregnancy
Filed under: Week By Week
What's happening to baby: Your baby, who now weighs 1 ¼ ounces, has fingerprints and a soft layer of hair covering his skin. This hair may still be visible at birth, but will eventually go away.
What's happening to Mom: Your health care provider will want to see you every four weeks to check your weight, blood pressure and urine; measure your uterus; and listen to the baby's heartbeat. Don't miss a single appointment!
14 Weeks Pregnant: What to Expect During Pregnancy
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- Using a foreign governement company to defend UNITED STATES OF AMERICA alot of .gov huh
- If a governor or former military general was not on tv you you believe he was if you were told
- D. hickman v. intel, microsoft et.al federal district court dc (bill gates deposition part 1 you tube?) are you a owner of a company?
Start by teaching him that it is safe to do so.