Hot on HuffPost Parents:
- Lisa Belkin: The Tornado In Oklahoma Is This Parent's Living Nightmare
- Jenn Horton: Every Mom Deserves Your Nod
15 Weeks Pregnant: What to Expect During Pregnancy
Filed under: Week By Week
What's happening to baby: Your little bundle of joy now measures nearly 5 inches long, and her eyes and ears continue to develop. If you could sneak another peek at baby, you might see her sucking her thumb!
What's happening to Mom: Around this time, your doctor may offer you a triple screen or a quad screen to test for Down syndrome, trisomy 18 (a genetic disorder that infants usually don't survive) and neural tube defects (problems with the development of the brain or spinal cord).
16 Weeks Pregnant: What to Expect During Pregnancy
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- Is permission required from both parents in every state . to become a foster parent? are there name's changed; would i need a court order
- While attempting to explain consider who your explaining to. building a government may seem like gilligan's island to a person that can't
- Copyright court case litigation? the words spoken by attorney at trial ? in defense of a product or person(or as plaintiff or defendant))
Start by teaching him that it is safe to do so.