Hot on HuffPost Parents:
- PHOTO: Virgin Mary Figure Appears With Child Battling Leukemia
- Babble.com: 8 Parenting Lessons To Learn From 'Arrested Development'
16 Weeks Pregnant: What to Expect During Pregnancy
Filed under: Week By Week
What's happening to baby: Baby now weighs 2 ½ ounces. She looks more and more like a baby and her heart pumps some 25 quarts of blood every day.
What's happening to Mom: Sometime in the next few weeks, you should feel baby's first movement, called "quickening." By the end of your pregnancy, baby's gymnastics will be hard to ignore!
17 Weeks Pregnant: What to Expect During Pregnancy
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- PLAINTIFF’S MOTION FOR JUDGMENT ON THE PLEADINGS AS TO THE ANSWER BY DEFENDANTS ______________________________. Plaintiff, ________________________ h...
- Alot of .gov when submitting a program or proposal for government agency (be sure you personally can provide for the agency)
- If a governor or former military general was not on tv you you believe he was if you were told
Start by teaching him that it is safe to do so.