Hot on HuffPost Parents:
- Franne Golde and Syd Fox: Love More, Fear Less: A Mother and Her…
- Dr. Peggy Drexler: The Breadwinner Complex: Are Women Apologizing For…
2 Weeks Pregnant: What to Expect During Pregnancy
Filed under: Week By Week
Ovulation, which may occur this week, kick starts everything. Consider investing in an ovulation detector so you know exactly when ovulation occurs. For most women, it's between days 11 and 21 of your cycle.
What's happening to baby: Nothing yet!
What's happening to Mom: During ovulation (when your ovary releases an egg), your chances of conception increase. The uterine lining is developing to prepare for a fertilized egg.
3 Weeks Pregnant: What to Expect During Pregnancy
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- Here in dc since dec, 6 2006 retired FED BOARD GOV,inventor ,writter, FORMER GOVERNOR (founder of the republic of )DERIAN DOUGLAS HICKMAN
- Government theft , war, paper reduction act?
- Is permission required from both parents in every state . to become a foster parent? are there name's changed; would i need a court order
Start by teaching him that it is safe to do so.