Hot on HuffPost Parents:
- Lisa Belkin: The Tornado In Oklahoma Is This Parent's Living Nightmare
- Jenn Horton: Every Mom Deserves Your Nod
24 Weeks Pregnant: What to Expect During Pregnancy
Filed under: Week By Week
What's happening to baby: Baby is slightly more than a foot long, and her lungs and brain are growing quickly.
What's happening to Mom: In the next few weeks, you'll be screened for gestational diabetes. You'll have to fast overnight, then swallow a super-sweet drink to test your blood sugar. If it's high and you're diagnosed with gestational diabetes, you'll have to follow a special diet and may also need medication. Untreated, gestational diabetes can cause problems for your baby, such as trouble breathing and other health problems.
25 Weeks Pregnant: What to Expect During Pregnancy
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- Here in dc since dec, 6 2006 retired FED BOARD GOV,inventor ,writter, FORMER GOVERNOR (founder of the republic of )DERIAN DOUGLAS HICKMAN
- If a governor or former military general was not on tv you you believe he was if you were told
- Would you request up front payment from foreign nation and a recurring debt with the united states
Start by teaching him that it is safe to do so.