Hot on HuffPost Parents:
- Bonnie Fuller: Zach Sobiech: You Were a Huge Inspiration in Your…
- When A Tornado Strikes, Should Schools Evacuate?
25 Weeks Pregnant: What to Expect During Pregnancy
Filed under: Week By Week
What's happening to baby: Your 13-inch-long baby is busy packing on weight, so when she arrives, she'll have that irresistible baby fat. She's also probably moving around quite a bit -- when she's not sleeping!
What's happening to Mom: Your uterus is now the size of a soccer ball. And you may notice some seemingly unrelated to pregnancy symptoms, like a stuffy nose, snoring or frequent nosebleeds. These things actually are pregnancy-related, as the increased blood flow throughout your body can restrict airflow in your nose and airway.
26 Weeks Pregnant: What to Expect During Pregnancy
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- Why should anyone listen to a _____, what makes her an expert? Harpo is jus an actress, all she does is sit on her tush & claim she knows it all. ...
- Copyright court case litigation? the words spoken by attorney at trial ? in defense of a product or person(or as plaintiff or defendant))
- Is it legal to claim relation to a person ? ( OR DOES IT HAVE TO BE FOR MONATERY GAIN) TO BE ILLEGAL ?
Start by teaching him that it is safe to do so.