Hot on HuffPost Parents:
- Babble.com: 8 Parenting Lessons To Learn From 'Arrested Development'
- Our Favorite Tweets From Parents This Week
26 Weeks Pregnant: What to Expect During Pregnancy
Filed under: Week By Week
What's happening to baby: By the 26th week of pregnancy the fetus has grown to about one or two pounds. The baby has also begun to inhale and exhale amniotic fluid, an important part of developing his or her lungs. During the 26th week, the baby's ears have developed enough to allow him or her to hear noises outside of the womb. If it is a boy, his testicles will begin to make their descent to the scrotum, a process which typically takes two or three days.
What's happening to Mom: How much weight have you gained so far? If you were at a healthy weight pre-pregnancy and haven't been going overboard when it comes to food, you've likely gained 16 to 22 pounds, but every woman is different. Your health care provider will let you know if you're gaining too much -- or too little -- weight. The 26th week of pregnancy can also often bring with it an increase in blood pressure and a few hormonal changes that can cause lower back pain.
27 Weeks Pregnant: What to Expect During Pregnancy
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- Cant upload foia for federal election commission primary election results or general for derian douglas hickman or the e-mail
- Do people ever get a civil trial this is too many dismissals with out a response from defendants
- D. hickman v. intel, microsoft et.al federal district court dc (bill gates deposition part 1 you tube?) are you a owner of a company?
Start by teaching him that it is safe to do so.