Hot on HuffPost Parents:
- Lisa Belkin: The Tornado In Oklahoma Is This Parent's Living Nightmare
- Jenn Horton: Every Mom Deserves Your Nod
28 Weeks Pregnant: What to Expect During Pregnancy
Filed under: Week By Week
What's happening to baby: Baby weighs about 2 ½ pounds, and she will be adding weight quickly in the next several weeks. Her brain is hard at work, becoming more complex and growing more tissue.
What's happening to Mom: In the next few weeks, you may be fighting off leg cramps, constipation, hemorrhoids, sleeplessness and other annoyances. Take it easy as much as you can, and remember, it will all be over soon!
29 Weeks Pregnant: What to Expect During Pregnancy
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- Do people ever get a civil trial this is too many dismissals with out a response from defendants
- Discuss Derian douglas hickman's answer to: 01/16/2013 Order Sua Sponte to/for: Entered 2 day's before initial scheduling conference 01/16/2013
- Would you request up front payment from foreign nation and a recurring debt with the united states
Start by teaching him that it is safe to do so.