Hot on HuffPost Parents:
- Bonnie Fuller: Zach Sobiech: You Were a Huge Inspiration in Your…
- When A Tornado Strikes, Should Schools Evacuate?
35 Weeks Pregnant: What to Expect During Pregnancy
Filed under: Week By Week
What's happening to baby: Her lungs are nearly fully developed, and she may weigh up to 6 pounds by now! She's likely in position for delivery, too.
What's happening to Mom: As baby's arrival gets closer, you'll get some relief from your breathing problems as baby drops into your pelvis. This stage, called lightening, makes it easier to breathe, but now baby is putting more pressure on your bladder, which may mean more trips to the restroom than ever before. Lightening can also increase pressure on your bladder.
36 Weeks Pregnant: What to Expect During Pregnancy
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- Why should anyone listen to a _____, what makes her an expert? Harpo is jus an actress, all she does is sit on her tush & claim she knows it all. ...
- Is permission required from both parents in every state . to become a foster parent? are there name's changed; would i need a court order
- Copyright court case litigation? the words spoken by attorney at trial ? in defense of a product or person(or as plaintiff or defendant))
Start by teaching him that it is safe to do so.