Hot on HuffPost Parents:
- Zoe Armstrong: Five Ways to Fake a Break and Avoid Parenting Burnout
- How To Help Victims Of The Tornado
37 Weeks Pregnant: What to Expect During Pregnancy
Filed under: Week By Week
What's happening to baby: He's now weighing in at around 7 pounds. If he's in breech position, your doctor may be able to turn him around so he's in the head down position.
What's happening to Mom: You probably won't gain much more weight after this week. In the next few weeks, you may lose your mucus plug, which blocks the cervix throughout your pregnancy, keeping your baby safe from bacteria. You may not even notice when you pass the mucus plug, but it means your cervix is beginning to dilate, a process that can take hours, days or weeks.
Week 38: What to Expect During Pregnancy
Ask Us Anything About Parenting
- Government theft , war, paper reduction act?
- patent or not civil case the inventor will never lose because the people approved and he makes the rules. it did not exist
- If i own all or most of the property in dc think the mayor already knows. president and others including Embassies. on my property for 20 +years
Start by teaching him that it is safe to do so.